Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Rejuvenation of the blog!

My last post on this blog was four years, seven months ago. In fact, I nearly forgot about this - my very first maiden blog. While chatting with a friend in one of my blue moments, I thought it was time to dust the cobwebs and dirt and revive the blog.

Between this time, I got married, changed two cities, went from being employed to unemployed (twice now), started freelancing (baby steps), got a little bit more mature, got one (and hopefully, many more) stamp on my passport, learnt a new language, made new friends, lost touch with some old ones, fell in love with cooking, learnt to bear with constant backaches, joined a course and started two more blogs (one of which died within a week of its creation).

So yeah! It's good to be back. Thought the restart deserved a blog renovation too. And this time, I don't intend to abandon the blog, although the posts by be a bit erratic. 

No comments: